Sunday 31 January 2010

Casilero del diablo

Sorry for the lack of posts - I went home last weekend to see my family
& I've been busy with uni & assisting stylist Alexis Knox with her freelance work & some stuff @ Notion magazine.
Monday she styled & I dressed models for a Vidal Sassoon fashion show >>>
The creative director, David was such a lovely guy and the show looked great
Alexis is busy busy busy with the lead up to to fashion week -
whilst styling a new 'Diesel' campaign she also flew to Berlin
this weekend to style new German band, Deine Jugend's latest videoThis week I've been helping out by doing general admin & getting the outfits ready for the shoot. I even got to pull a few pieces from the laden showrooms which is exciting!
the Notion office >>>
Some of the clothes & accessories were amazing. I love Manish Arora


No comments:

Post a Comment